Hi, I’m Ashley.
I’m a Space Coast Florida photographer, born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. Therefore, I pronounce ‘pop’ instead of soda and ‘jimmies’ instead of 'sprinkles' because that’s the right way to say it! ;) I moved to FL after getting a business degree in Missouri & am a worship leader at a church in Palm Bay, called CenterPointe; I love it!
Being a wife & a mama is the greatest gift God has given to me. My hubby, Randy, is amazing & one of the most creative people I know. You may find him shooting next to me if you book me for a wedding! I’ve got two little boys who are my world. Silas & Maverick <3 My first born is my reason for pursuing photography. It feels like just yesterday that they were placing him in my arms for the first time. Now he is off to kindergarten! (Cue mama tears) I’ve taken so many photos of my boys throughout the years and am so glad I did. It’s so fun to look back & remember <3
If I’m not shooting, you’ll often find me taking my littles for a stroller ride at sunset. My husband and I both work in the church and love finding creative outlets in videography, music, photography & production.
I love meeting new people, so now that you've gotten to know me, I'd love to get to know you! <3
Fun facts about me!
- I play guitar & piano and love singing.
- I met my husband on e-harmony. That’s right. Online dating can actually work. ;) We fell in love in one of the most romantic cities ever, St. Augustine, FL, which was our meeting place.
- The Office is probably one of my most loved shows. I have rewatched it probably 27,000 times. The humor is just so good!
- I can be really outgoing and friendly! But inside I can be a huge introvert.
- I love a good dirty martini served with blue cheese stuffed olives!
- Sushi is my favorite. I'm pretty much always in the mood for it!
- I have been to Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Peru, Mexico, Canada, Guatemala, Jamaica, and Panama. I love traveling and am always up for a new adventure!
“Ashley did a phenomenal job with our family Christmas pictures. She’s extremely professional and prepared even when the kids are not cooperating. We would definitely recommend her and will use her in the future.”